About Love and Special 's


♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥ ♥░▀█▀░░░▀█▀░▀█▀░▀█▀░░▀█▀▀▀▀█░♥ ♥░░█░░░░░█░░░█░▄▀░░░░░█░░░░░░♥ ♥░░█░░░░░█░░░█▀▄░░░░░░█▄▄▄░░░♥ ♥░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░♥ ♥░▄█▄▄█░▄█▄░▄█▄░░▄█▄░▄█▄▄▄▄█░♥ ♥l love you more than you loves me. I trust you more than you trust me. I help more than you can do. I know the value of friend and friendships. I am always trying to make you happy. I love smiling people. I smile twice at you,when you smiles once at me. What type of good behaviour you do with me i always respect you. I love all and hate nobody. Never hide the matter, try to share the ideas. Life is too short try to make every seconds are memorable moments . My eyes Eyes ^_^ happy ;_; sad (tears falling from eyes) O_O startled o_O perplexed -_o winking @_@ dazed -_- falling asleep IT'S THE FIRST SNOWBALL FIGHT OF THE SEASON! CONSIDER YOURSELF HIT!!! LOVE (?`v??) `?.?.?' |?``?| .~?\ .~??~. .~?\ /'?~.~??~-, .~??\ /``?/.~??~. .~?\ /'?~. | | \ \?,.~?\/ /\ \ V / (_) \ \ \/ / /\ \ | | | | | \ \ \/ /\ /\ ?,.~? \ / \/ / \ V / \,,.~? \?,.~??? `~ -.,??,.-` \,??,./ ` .,??,\ /..../ `..,??,.-` -.,??,.- I Miss You SMS A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you Sometimes I forget 2 say hi, sometimes I forget 2 reply, sometimes my msg doesn’t reach u, but it doesn’t mean I forget u. I’m just giving u time to Miss me My eyes are hurting coz I can’t see u, my arms r empty coz I can’t hold u, my lips are cold coz I can’t kiss u & my heart is breaking coz I’m not with u. Never luk for a Gud Face, it’ll turn old one day; Never luk for a Gud Skin, it’ll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart, that’ll miss u every day Kitna bhi chaho na bhol pao ge Hamain,Jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge Hamain, Mita sakte ho to mita do yadain meri,Magar kya sapno se juda kar pao ge Hamain What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U! God gave u 2 legs to walk, 2 hands to hold, 2 ears to hear, 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart? Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the other. There’s no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U. Whenever I miss You, Stars falls down from the Sky. So any day if you find the sky empty, don’t blame me! It’s all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much Do u know, what I say, what I think, what I feel, what I think, what I wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH Last night i wanted to send u a msg, but all i could write was: “noh ss!w !”. it didn’t make much sense until i read it upside down… I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME! If u wanna know how much I miss u, try to catch rain drops, the ones u catch is how much u miss me, and the ones u miss is how much I miss U must b tired coz u hv been running through my mind, u gotta b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart n I must hv been a bad shooter coz I keep missing u A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T” ” V W X Y Z.Did i miss something.No,i put ‘U’ safely in my heart I m sending u 3 little hearts to remind u 3 things, I m HERE, I CARE and i MISS U If u think i miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when i think about u but Damm it i think u all the time i miss u sweetheart I heared some whisper ur name,but when i turned around 2 see u who it was , i notice i was alone, i realized it was my heart telling me that I MISS U Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words… ‘I Miss You’ earth may stop rotating, birds may stop flying ,candles may stop melting,fish may stop swiming,heat may stop beating but i never stop missing u…… miss u very much,but i know u miss me not.MISS ME OTHERWISE U WILL MISS ME FOREVER when i close my eyes before sleeping i watch u in the dark, When im sleeping i watch u in my dreams, When i open my eyes i found u before my eyes..And then I start Missing u for all the Day… Kaash dil ki awaz ka itna asar ho jaaye Hum unhe yaad karen Aur unhe khabar ho jaaye !!!! Miss U So Much… When you feel lonely press 945, when you feel sad press 10, when u need to talk, press 82,,,when u press all these together, here i m for u always. Miss u alot. Me and U are like Hare and Tortoise.I remember u and miss u so fast like Hare, But da only one thing make me very slow then u at last; That is when u give me a SMILE THIS LOVE IS LOVE THE LOVE BEST LOVE WAY LOVE 2 LOVE SAY LOVE 2 LOVE U LOVE THAT LOVE I LOVE MISS LOVE U LOVE read it again without word“LOVE” In My Lyf..I learned how 2 smile.How 2 Laugh.How 2 HardWork.How 2 Love.How 2 cry..but i neva learned how 2 stop MISSING YOU…em MISSIN YA SO MUCH JANU Push down if you miss me… that is sweet of you …… Very sweet indeed …. You can stop now ….. You really miss me, …. me too u r in my talks.u r in my eyes.u r in my feelings.u r in my thoughts.u r in my breath.u r in my work.u r in my mind.u r in my dreams.u r in my prayer.u r in my life.because u r in my heart.I miss u. Ur absence shud be long enough so tht somebody misses u…but it shud not b so long, tht someone learns 2 live witout u…! 143 is numerically saying “I MISS YOU” What if I ask u 23423 same as “DO YOU MISS ME TOO? Would u answer me 312 same as“YES I DO In da rhythm of life we sometimes find ourselves runin out of tunes but as long as dere pple like u 2 provide d melody d music playts on…miss ya Wiht out u I feel like nothing Met u, became frnds, shrd secrets, freaked out, had fun, fought with u, Laughed with u, Smiled with u, Cried with u, Hurt u, Teased u, And here i am, still thinking of u.. Long journey, huh!!? And we shall never let it end, right? ************** Frnds r like fizhes. U have to sit patiently for a long time to catch a good 1. Just like I caught u. so better stay nice odarwize I will FRY U..;) ************** Promize me we r true frnds I am lamp u r light I am Coke u r Sprite I am Sawan u r badal I am Normal u r Pagal I am Water u r Tanki I am Tarzan u r Monkey ************** A smile iz cheer from u to me, da cost iz nothing its given for free. Day console da weary and gladden da sad. And can make some1 happy when day r mad. Unlike blessings in which we pray its da only thing u keep when u give it away. ***************** Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and old frnds best to keep ***************** ur love so much that u Dont have to ask With whom u were'n Trust ur frnd that much tha u Dont have to tell Dont tell diz 2 any1 ***************** Thank u, frnd, for all da things That mean so much 2 me For concern and understanding u give abundantly ***************** u'r my frnd and that iz true, but da gift was given from me to u. we went through moments that were good and bad, even moments that were happy and sad. u suported me when i was in tears, we stuck togedar when we were in fear. ***************** A frnd that really crs! All my secrets i can shr! Dare when i need a hand! Dare to understand! ***************** u r frndly, kind and caring Sensitive, loyal and understanding Humorous, fun, secure and true Always dare... yes that's u. ***************** u're my frnd because u're always dare, If dare's sadness around or in da air, u at night, in da morning or anytime of day, u're dare to cheer me up and chase da sadness away. ***************** Health iz da first good lent to men A gentle dizposition dan Next, to be rich by no by-ways Lastly, with frnds t' enjoy our days. **************** I mizs u when u're out of sight Our frndship bond was meant to be. I think of u with great delight u're almost part of my life. ***************** My Frnd when I think of u. I think of all that we've been through. All da times we argue and fight, I know deep inside that it izn't right. ***************** God made da world with a heart full of love, Dan He looked down from Heaven above, And saw that we all need a helping hand, Some1 to shr with, who'll understand. **************** A frnd iz like a flower, a rose to be exact, Or maybe like a brand new gate that never comes unlatched. ***************** A daily thought, A silent tear, A Constant wizh that u r near, Words r few but thoughts r deep, Memories of our frndship i wl always keep.. ***************** Frndship iz not about finding similarities, it iz about respecting differences. U r not my frnd cuz u r like meee, but becoz I accept yu & respect u da way u r. ***************** There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. I still remember the day we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. As the years went by and we drifted apart, I still held onto the memory of you. I thought of you everyday, and dreamed of you each night. Just when I thought you had forgotten me, you would call and make all my dreams seem real. The sound of your voice on the line was the sweetest sound I would ever find. Then one day you gave me a call, and told me I might have a chance to rectify it all. My heart was beating hard within my chest. My hand was shaking and I could barely breathe. Then you came out to see me and I knew it was meant to be. Those were the sweetest days, of memories of the past. It went so quickly, I wanted it to last. The day you left, I wanted to die. You called me again, your voice on the line. I had to be near you, lying on your chest. I need to show you, that you were the best. So I made the decision to tell you how I feel. When you said you felt the same, I felt it was a dream. I packed up my stuff and altered my life. I never looked back, now you will make me your wife. I am on a cloud, living in a dream, and a few days from now, it will really feel real. I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I’ll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours. You are a part of my being. You mix with my thoughts, even the most studious, and instead of disturbing them, you give them greater harmony and spirit. My mind demands to think of you as my body breathes for only you. I no longer control this simple task of exhaling, I’m certain that your love allows me to survive. A solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, raws you to my center and springs to life, wrapping my existence around you. I do not easily surrender my heart, yet it has been yours from the beginning. The first time you held me in your arms I felt a longing to linger a moment and a lifetime in that soft, sensual tenderness I found in you. I cannot defend my heart from you. You have become a necessity in my life and I know that I love you. I love our private world, free of limitations and full of expectations. Our place where we can express emotions so full of life they burst into a million stars, lighting up the heavens where love is born. You will always be able to take me to that place and I will always cherish it. When your eyes meet mine, it is as if your soul passes into me. I cannot wait for the time when, finally, in my sleep I reach for you, I find you near and submit myself to my dreams knowing your love will be there in the morning. I have never known such a beautiful and flawless happiness as this love you give to me. You overwhelm me and you exhaust me. I am so much in love with you. Forever, I LOVE YOU Love Always and Forever, Friendship is what I pffered u peace is wht I pray for you happiness is what I wish you But remembrance is what I want from you Fill in the blank… Im ur……… fren Cute Sweet Boy Best of all reply is the must I love yogurt!!! Especially with rice. 10 things I know abt u! 1.u r a special fren wid a wonderful heart.. Birth is d start of live Beauty is d art of life Mystery risk and tensions r part of life But frens like u are heart of life I want u to know dat our frenship means a lot to me. U cry I cry. U laughi lauf. U jump out of da window…I look down and den…I lauf again… A day is goin to end again. Its nice to have a fren like u makin my everyday seems so great. Thank u my gud friend lastly gudnite n sweet dreams Gud luks catch the eyes, but gud personality catch the heart. U r blessed with both!Flattered!!!!!!!Don’t be! It was sent to me, and I jus wanted u to read it. Butterflies don’t know the color of the wings, buthuma eyes know how nice it is. Likewise u don’t know how gud u r, but I know how special u r!! Women will neva b eqyal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a bear gut, nd still think they r beautiful. No matter how you treat the world you never get out alive. My heart problem has reached a critical stage that doctor says ther are only two options left…I C U or…U C me… Friends Friends smile at you. They like your face. They want to be with you Any old place. -------------- Friends have fun with you. Friends share They’re glad when you’re happy When you’re sad, they care. --------------- If you’re a friend Then you care, too. That’s why your friends Are glad you’re you!!! --------------- My friend is nice. We like to play We play together every day. We laugh and cry And laugh again Because, you see, we're Friends ------------ Solutions I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts, Or fears. But i can listen to you, and together we will. Search for answers. I can't change I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain,Nor the future with its untold stories. But i can be there now when you need me to care. Not fall I can't keep your feet from stumbling. I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall. Share Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine; Yet i can share in your laughter. Decisions Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge; I can only support you, encourage you, And help you when you ask. Prevent can't prevent you from falling away from friendship, From your values, from me. For you I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait for you. I can't give you boundaries which i have determined for you, But i can give you the room to change, room to grow, Room to be yourself. Pick u I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting, But i can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces And put them back in place. Be your friend. I can't tell you who you are. I can only love you and be your friend. Silent night On a silent night when friend r few, i close my eyes and fink of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish,dat u were here! No end Stars have 5ends, squares have4 ends, triangles have3 ends, lines have2 ends, life has1 end, but i hope our friendship has no end Best friend Although its quite a statement, well it happens 2 b true. The best friend i ever had, im glad 2 say its u! Smiles Smiles 'n' tears, giggles 'n' laughs, late nite calls 'n' cute fotographs, ill b rite here till da day of ma death best friends forever till ma very last breath!! Always The years will come the years will go but with each 1 i wil always know whichever way the road may bend u wil always be my best friend Just look When it hurts 2 look back & ur scared 2 look ahead, just look beside u & i will b there. I cant txt I cant txt u roses or fax u my heart.id email u kisses but wed stil b apart.i luv u 2 pieces n just wish ud c dat i care 4 u so much coz u mean da world 2 me. Foot prints Many ppl will wlk in and out of ur life.but only tru friends will leave foot prints in ur heart. . . . .u left urs in mine -x- Friends 4ever The recipe of friendship: 1 cup of sharing.2 cups of caring.3 cups of forgiveness & hugs. Mix all of these together to make friends 4ever. A friend A friend gives hope wen life is low.a friend is a place where you can go.a friend is honest- a friend is true.a friend is precious.a friend is u! A good friend A good friend islike a 'computer''enters' ur life.'saves' u in da heart.'formats' ur problems.'shifts' u 2 opporunity & neva 'delets' u 4rm da heart Darkest hour "in ur darkest hour wen ur fed up & blue.just remember this i'll always be there 4 u.im no angel n cant change ur fate.but i'll do anything 4 u coz ur my m8." Sweet Ur a mate wiv a heart of gold.how much u mean to me can never be told.ur sum1 2b talked bout so sweet and true.1 in a million dats u Smile A gun can kill some1.fire can burn some1.wind can chill.anger can rage till it tearz u apart.but da power of ur smile can heal a frozen heart Gift There is a gift that gold cannot buy a blessing dats rare & true.dats d gift of a wonderful friend like d friend dat i have in u! Thinking of u Sum1 sum where dreamz of ur smiles & whilst thinking of u says life is worthwhile.so wen ur lonely remember its true.that sum1 sum where is thinking of u. Fallen star Like a fallen star u fel into my life.u made me smile wen thingz werent rite..if hugz were water id send u the c.n sail away 4eva jus u n me. Wait 4 u! R we friends or r we not.u told me once but i 4got.of all d m8s ive eva met ur d 1 i wont 4get.& If i die b4 u do i will go 2 heaven & wait 4 u! Protect God in heaven god above please protect the friend i love.sent wiv a smile:-) sealed with a kiss.i love my friend whos reading this xx Special A very special m8 of mine.in my heart all da time.to c u wiv a happy smile makes my life feel worthwhile.warm & carin ur feelins true.im glad i av a m8 like u! Always b there! Life can be hard & not always fun.but as night brings dark mornin brings sun.wen life gets tough & no1 seems 2 care.give me a call coz i'll always b there! Tiny starz Tiny starz shinin bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite.so close ur eyes & snuggle up tight im wishin u sweet dreams 2nite! Touched Uve touched my heart uve touched my soul.bcos of u i now feel whole.u'll always b my closest friend.u'll b in my heart 2 the very end. Dreams Dreams r2b 4goten reality to b lived.desires 2b fulfilled & destiny 2b reached.where it began.where will it end.friends from da start.friends til da end! Friends r angels Friends r angels that come from above.sent by god 4 me 2 luv.so wen u r lonely sad n blue remember ill be there for u! Friends True friends are like diamonds... They are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... They are scattered everywhere. Friendship is.... Friendship isn't how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on!!! Priceless gift Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, but to have an understanding friend is far more worth than gold~! Subscriber cannot be reached If you need advice, text me... If you need a friend, call me... If you need me, come to me... If you need money... ........... The subscriber cannot be reached! Compare Friendship is like a tree... It is not measured on how tall it could be, but is on how deep the roots have grown... Friends 4 life Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible! Computer A good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart, 'format' ur problems, 'shift' u 2 opportunities & never 'delete' u from my memory! Friends always In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time & beyond distance! Angel friends I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but i call them my best friends. Out of my control Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control. Memory lasts forever A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye. Friendship The ship that will never sink is my friendship with you. Never split I met u as a stranger, i leave u as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship nv ends. All friends nv split n even if they do they will meet again. Never lose true friends I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but i realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends. Without a friend like u Everyday i see lots of strangers passing by me, this makes me realised that, life would be boring, without a friend like u... Behind you During our friendship, there will b times u won't see me beside u, dun think i left u behind, i just chose to walk behind u so i can catch u when u fall...

,

0 comment here

Write Down Your Responses